Callie was recently a guest on my blog, and I liked the sound of her book, so I bought it on Amazon.  I was very happy that I couldn't put the "book" down, but read it in two sittings.

The story is about a world-renowned concert pianist and an intellectual property attorney--an unlikely couple, but Ash's Fire pulls you in and keeps you turning the pages.  Set in Tel Aviv, in the first chapter, the heroine's husband asks her if she will condone his having an affair with his gym coach.  Here is the link to my review:   http://www.amazon.com/Ashs-Fire-Ash-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B00NMKMIZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416588341&sr=8-1&keywords=ash%27s+fire

If you'd like to learn more about the book, read an excerpt and learn a little about Callie, please visit her post on my blog:  http://lindanightingale.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/ashs-fire-by-callie-gold/

Here's just a teaser:



“Did you tell Sam?” Judith asked.

“Immediately.”

“Good girl. And it’s a good thing he knew you were seeing someone,” she said. “How did he take it?”

“Fine, I think,” Jordan said. “No major blowups.”

“Jordan, what are you guys doing? This is seriously dangerous,” Judith said.

“I know.”

“So are you going to end your fling with Ari?”

“I don’t think it’s a fling, Jude,” Jordan heard herself say. “And I’m not giving him up.”
          
“We’re going to have a serious conversation about all of this, you know,” Judith said, exhaling.

“But for now, tell me, can you work like that?”

“I can work just fine,” Jordan said.

“You’re the worst liar in the world.”

“Sam said the same thing.”

“Was Ari shocked to see you when you walked in the office?” Judith asked.

Jordan paused. “No, he wasn’t.”

Happy Friday everyone!!!

4 comments

  1. Barbara Monajem // November 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM  

    Posting a review here is a great idea, Linda. Sounds like a fascinating story.

  2. Mary Marvella // November 21, 2014 at 11:45 PM  

    Interesting. I suspect the piano fellow hero caught your attention.

  3. Josie // November 23, 2014 at 9:04 AM  

    Callie has written an interesting book in a fascinating setting. Well worth a read. Thanks, Linda.

  4. Beth Trissel // November 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM  

    Mystery romance are among my favorites. This story sounds very interesting.