We all know what it's like to have a dream.

Sometime we get to witness them come to fruition. Other times we sigh, suck it up, and make changes to the dreams; or give them up completely.

I'm tickled to say, this isn't one of the later. This week my book came out in paperback. I've dreamed about this day for a very long time and it still hasn't sunk in.

I still have to order some, so I haven't held one in my hot little hands yet...that's next on my list.

For today...I'm content.

Thanks for letting me share.

deb

3 comments

  1. Barbara Monajem // October 23, 2014 at 1:28 PM  

    Woot! Congrats, Deb. It feels great, doesn't it? I've had several books in paperback, and I'm still thrilled every time. :~))

  2. Josie // October 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM  

    How thrilled for you, Deb. Sincere congrats. It's also a dream of mine.

  3. Mary Marvella // October 27, 2014 at 1:59 PM  

    I am proud for you! Now for more of the same, 'cause once is seldom enough!