I couldn't be more pleased by the write up, by Megan Houchin, of the Auburn Journal and the review she did of my debut book. She not only got the story, but it feels like she got me as well.

Best of all, I have received my first residual check and while it's not much, I'll be mailing off my first donation to Reach Out Worldwide.

I'm still waiting to hear if book II Antics, Antidotes, and Angel has been accepting, fingers still crossed.

It's been a pretty darn good week!

Thanks for letting me share.

deb

4 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // October 18, 2014 at 9:33 AM  

    Deb, enjoy your check. If it's (was) like mine, you can take a friend to Steak 'n Shake and get meal each. Or maybe Ryan's, if you don't order a soft drink.

    Having a reader or reviewer "get" us rocks!

  2. Josie // October 19, 2014 at 8:34 AM  

    Deb,
    That's wonderful news. Sincere congrats!

  3. debjulienne // October 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM  

    Mary, it's one of those things, it means you really did it...then you have to ask yourself...did what? I know...I'm snickering...

  4. debjulienne // October 22, 2014 at 10:43 AM  

    Thank you Josie, it was a long time coming...